Monday, February 23, 2015

Real Church, Part 6


Message Notes

Ephesians 5:32 This mystery is profound, but I am talking about Christ and the church. HCSB
Point 1 Praying ________________ as a family for the church   
    a. For spiritual protection
    b. For protection from moral failure
    c. For the preaching of the Word
    d. For their families
    e. For encouragment




Point 2  Worshiping ________________ as a family
    a.  Worship together in the church
    b.  As a church member-- I must encourage and lead my entire family to worship
    c. Family as a mission field
                                             


      
Point 3  Falling deeply in love with the _____________________________
    a.  As a church member-- I am not to merely like my church  
    b.  As a church member-- I am not merely to serve my church

    c.  As a church member-- I am to fall deeply in love with my church

No comments: